Phase-7 Gut & Pyschology Syndrome Diet - Full GAPS : 7 Days
Developed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the GAPS protocol was designed for patients suffering from learning disabilities, psychiatric and psychological disorders, immune system disorders and digestive problems. This diet is free of sugars, starches and other reactive foods, and is recommended to be followed for 18-24 months for best results.
This 7-day offering is an excellent educational protocol to assist your client with what to eat and, more importantly, what to avoid for their ongoing health improvement.
For best results complete the Full GAPS diet after the 6-Phase Preparation & Introduction diets; OR 1-4 weeks of Full GAPS can be prescribed prior to commencing the Intro phases of GAPS if client displays symptoms of poor fat digestion and histamine issues. This 7-day plan consists of more fibrous vegetables, a range of fruit, dairy (if tolerated in previous phases) and an overall variety of foods incorporated into seven days of fresh and frozen meal options.
* GAPS Diet is not recommended for pregnant and/or nursing mothers, or individuals suffering from severe constipation.
* Not all foods reintroduced will be tolerated from Phases 1-6 of the Intro diet, and it's important to understand which foods need to be avoided. Please provide feedback to The Mastication Co. prior to moving onto Phase-7 Full GAPS Diet.
* This diet is to be strictly adhered to and will be customised for the client once feedback of intolerances has been gained from previous 6 Phases of the Introduction diet.
* Small amounts of alcohol can be reintroduced on occasion such as spirits (gin or whisky) or a glass of dry red or white wine with a meal.
* Continue with probiotics and HCl if effective, and cod liver oil is another great supplement to consider.
* If symptoms return, the 6-phase Introduction diet can be repeated once per year, or as required.
* 1 x Delivery fee will be added at checkout.