Phase-1 Gut & Pyschology Syndrome Diet-Intro : 7 days
Developed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the GAPS protocol was designed for patients suffering from learning disabilities, psychiatric and psychological disorders, immune system disorders and digestive problems. Following the GAPS diet is essential for clients with serious digestive symptoms: diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, some cases of constipation, etc.
The Phase-1 Intro Diet is best prescribed prior to the other 6 phases of the 7-phase GAPS diet as it will prepare the gut for the Phase-2 Intro, eliminating sugars, irritants, potential allergens and sensitivities that have played a big part in contributing to your clients' dysbiosis, until now.
This phase consists of 7 days of bone broths and boiled meats, healthy fats, well cooked vegetables and some cultured dairy, and arrives in 1 x delivery.
* GAPS Diet is not recommended for pregnant and/or nursing mothers, or individuals suffering from severe constipation.
* For best results monitor lifestyle outcomes by encouraging your client to maintain a diary throughout this phase.
* Please note that during this phase, bad bacteria are dying off, caused by elimination of sugars. Due to release of toxins gas, bloating, diarrhea, and cramping may be experienced.
* If withdrawal from previous diet and lifestyle choices may be difficult or you suffer from poor fat digestion and histamine issues, please order 1-4 weeks of the Phase-7 Full Gaps Diet prior to commencing Phase-1 Intro.
* 1 x Delivery fee will be added at checkout - all other deliveries are included in total price to ensure ongoing deliveries of freshly prepared meals.