Phase-4 Gut & Pyschology Syndrome Diet - Intro : 7 Days
Developed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the GAPS protocol was designed for patients suffering from learning disabilities, psychiatric and psychological disorders, immune system disorders and digestive problems. Following the GAPS diet is essential for clients with serious digestive symptoms: diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, some cases of constipation, etc.
This stage of the Intro Diet is best prescribed after following Phases 1, 2 & 3 of the 7-phase GAPS diet.
This phase consists of meats, vegetable juices, healthy fats and nut flours incorporated into seven days of fresh and frozen meals, and arrives in 1 x delivery.
* GAPS Diet is not recommended for pregnant and/or nursing mothers, or individuals suffering from severe constipation.
* Not all foods reintroduced will be tolerated by your client and it's important for you, as the Practitioner, to understand which foods need to be avoided. Please provide feedback to The Mastication Co. if moving onto Phase-5 Intro.
* A GAPS approved probiotic supplement is recommended for your client during this phase, along with an introduction of an HCl supplement, if heartburn or acid indigestion are reported.
* For best results monitor lifestyle outcomes by encouraging your client to maintain a diary throughout this phase.
* 1 x Delivery fee will be added at checkout - all other deliveries are included in total price to ensure ongoing deliveries of freshly prepared meals.