Phase-6 Gut & Pyschology Syndrome Diet - Intro : 7 Days
Developed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, the GAPS protocol was designed for patients suffering from learning disabilities, psychiatric and psychological disorders, immune system disorders and digestive problems. Following the GAPS diet is essential for clients with serious digestive symptoms: diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, some cases of constipation, etc.
This stage of the Introduction Diet is best prescribed after following Phase-1 through to Phase-5 of the 7-phase GAPS diet.
This phase consists of the addition of raw fruits, honey and nuts along with continuation of reintroduced foods from the previous phases, incorporated into seven days of fresh and frozen meals, and arrives in 1 x delivery.
* GAPS Diet is not recommended for pregnant and/or nursing mothers, or individuals suffering from severe constipation.
* Not all foods reintroduced will be tolerated and it's important to understand which foods need to be avoided. Please provide feedback to The Mastication Co. prior to moving onto Phase-6 Intro Diet.
* For best results monitor client outcomes and encourage your client to maintain a diet diary.
* A GAPS approved probiotic supplement is recommended during this phase, along with an HCl supplement, if heartburn or acid indigestion are experienced.
* 1 x Delivery fee will be added at checkout